November 9 - 12, 2020
Notice to Members: ITC Board and Officer Nominations
Pursuant to Article VII of the ITC’s By-Laws, the purpose of this e-mail is to notify ITC members of the following nominees to the ITC Board and for the position of ITC Vice President and Secretary. The nominees were selected by a nominating committee designated by the current board and consisting of the Committee Chairman Rich Burness, Maria Jones, Chris Puglia, Sheryl Flum and Bridget Linde. All members of the committee are current members of the ITC Board.
The following current Board members are nominated to serve an additional term of 2 years:
- Rich Burness (Burness Partners)
- Maria Jones (Miller & Chevalier Chartered)
- Chris Puglia (Deloitte Tax LLP)
- Sheryl Flum (KPMG LLP)
- Bridget Linde (Reinsurance Group of America, Inc.)
- Peter Schuur (Debevoise & Plimpton)
- Aditi Banerjee (Prudential Financial, Inc.)
- Christina Hwang (Allstate Insurance Company)
- Chris Cramer (Talcott Resolution Life Insurance Company)
The following individuals are nominated to serve on the Board for a term of 2 years:
- Bryan Keene (Davis & Harman LLP)
The following individual is nominated to serve as Vice President and Secretary for a term of 2 years:
- Matthew Haaf (Ernst & Young, LLP)
Pursuant to Article VI, section 1, of the ITC By-Laws, at the 2020 Annual Meeting, Julie Goosman (PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP) will become ITC President, Susan Seabrook (Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP) will become Senior Vice President, Joe Tedesco (AXA XL) will become Vice President and Treasurer. (Pursuant to Article V, section2, each ITC officer is also a member of the Board). Tracy Williams (Sidley Austin LLP) will remain on the Board as the ITC Immediate Past President.
Elections of Board members and the Vice President and Secretary will be held at the ITC’s virtual Annual Meeting on Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at 10:00 am.
ITC Vice President & Secretary